[DeTomaso] WANTED :Meriah fans and door glass

John Bentley gndplne at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 20:50:49 EDT 2011

this seems odd to me.  The specific enthalpy of saturated (moist) air is more than 4 times that of dry air (166 to 40 kJ/kg dry air) at 104 degrees F, so I would bet the moist air would transfer more heat away from the radiator than the dry air.

What property causes the heat transfer to be the same between dry and saturated air?

JB