[DeTomaso] NPC! Need longer racing harness belt brackets for NORC/SSCC

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:25:04 EDT 2011

Hi Larry,
If I am not able to locate one, a custom bracket has to be made.
But that is what I am trying to avoid here!
For me it is simpler to just order one, if something like this is available!

If being fabricated it does not have to be rated or certified.
And it does not have to be fabricated by an approved firm.
Cheers Bjoern

Sent from my iPhone