[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 6-Thunder hill noise limits

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri May 6 15:02:04 EDT 2011

I was reminded recently of how loud the Jet Cars are at the local drag
strip.... two miles from my house.

I also read recently, (paraphrasing here) that loud music of the right
kind can be good for your health.  Something about rhythms and
pounding beats that send pressure waves through your body stimulating
blood cells or something like that.

NOT using earbuds, but using them good old fashioned floor speakers...
Crank it up!

So these people complaining of noise should be thanking us for
providing a free service to improve their health.

:)
Asa Jay

Quoting RCBSONS1 at aol.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home