[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 82, Issue 6-Breaking things

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Fri May 6 14:30:04 EDT 2011

Breaking things,
John the Pantera has be relatively good in not
breaking big things, only one rocker arm, three
water pumps, two blown shocks, one rear deck lid latch-things
 are moving around back there while on the track,
two window switches, one light switch, one flasher switch,
one ignition switch, two motor mount bolts, breaking welds
on the rear transaxel mounts, bolts pulling thru on the rear
truss brace-welded now, bolts on side window keep loosening-
time to wire them, Collector bolts on 180 headers undid themselves
several times even double nutted- now wired, broken brackets
for the 180's that work on the big block cars acroding to Byers...
we now have thicker SS ones, only four sets of tires in 6 years
So things have been fairly good compaired to the 7 previous
motors in my Firebird--- I love my 411 inch Dart Block-Brodix headed Windsor

I will be a Reno/Fernly on Friday to run with
the Pcnc boys.. the car should be hooking up
on the race track and making plenty of Noise with
the straight 4" pipes off the 180's

I could say it was spinningand not hooking up and that is why
Julian and Escahoff are passing by LOL

Great times and hope you can make it

Bob Benson #3 Black Pantera