[DeTomaso] Pantera remod lottery

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri May 6 12:53:36 EDT 2011

In a message dated 5/6/11 8 38 59, cmccann1972 at gmail.com writes:

> Lol...Mike called my car "stylized cheesecloth with tires"...and I am
> "35k
> away of a 30k car"...and my personal favorite..."decrepit"....amongst many
> other colorful metaphors. I *think* he was *trying* to help...  ;)
>
> Good thing it was cheap...
>
> Nothin but love for you Mike....   ;)

HAHAHA!!!   Just shouting "Fire" in a burning building, that's all. :>)

I think the analysis of being $35K away from having a $30K car is
reasonably accurate, except that you plan to do much of the work yourself.    As long
as you value your time at $0 per hour, yours is still potentially a viable
project (and one you would be able to take enormous pride in when complete).

Looking forward to the finished project!