[DeTomaso] NPC! Need longer racing harness belt brackets for NORC/SSCC

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:21:36 EDT 2011

Does anybody know where I quickly can I get hold of a longer type of harness
belt "bolt down bracket ends"?
I only need one bracket.

The ones they have at Summit and Jegs are just a bit too short.

I need a bracket that sticks up more (is higher) when bolted in at the
factory lap belt mounting point.
This so I can access it and insert the lap belt thru it.

Summit Racing call them "bolt down bracket", brand G-Force:

G-FORCE Racing 103H* - G-FORCE Seat Belt Bolt-Down Ends*
G-FORCE Racing 103W* - G-FORCE Seat Belt Bolt-Down Ends*

Both these 2 in and 3 in (belt width) types they have are a bit too short.

Or does there maybe exist a type of extender that can be fitted?

The bolt hole needs to be 5/8 in.

Any help very much appreciated.
Cheers Bjoern