[DeTomaso] OReilly Auto Parts

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Thu May 5 14:49:34 EDT 2011

O'Reilly's is a roll-up of various regional auto parts chains. Here in Texas they started with the old Hi-Lo chain which was probably the next best thing to Napa, and I would still put them there; although maybe not as close as the old Hi-Lo was. In time some national equilibrium may happen but for now I suspect the quality will vary region to region based mostly on the original name that is now under the O'Reilly's banner.

Gray