[DeTomaso] Valvoline oils (AMSOIL now)

Dave McManus dave at damardirect.com
Thu May 5 12:54:05 EDT 2011

Yes BUT the Amsoil is Synthetic & I don't want to chase leaks & replace
seals. Amsoil is a great oil. If I had a new seals, yes, I would use Amsoil
but not with old seals. Same holds true with the gear oil. Some people did
not have any issues switching to synthetic but others have had issues (me
included).

I'm using conventional, non synthetic with ZDDPlus additive. www.zddplus.com
<http://www.zddplus.com/>

IndyDave