[DeTomaso] OReilly Auto Parts

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 11:46:09 EDT 2011

FWIW, Kragen and Checkers are all part of the O'Reilly chain and recently here (Reno) they have been changing and rebranding the Kragen stores to O'Reilly.

I usually research both NAPA and O'Reilly online for parts, O'Reilly is sometimes cheaper than NAPA, but availability is usually lower (1-3 days out). In store they generally don't know their ass from their elbow and rely solely on what the screen in front of them says, so go in armed with part #'s and your research done, especially if it's Pantera related!

I have also found on occasion that their online part #'s are not the same as in store, which is damn frustrating and pretty asinine.

Julian