[DeTomaso] 4 bolt ZF's?

John Buckman jb841 at cox.net
Thu May 5 12:22:54 EDT 2011

In my travels and snooping around I have come across what is being
represented as a "very early 4 bolt ZF" out of a Pantera. I didn't get a lot
of info on it yet.and I have no specific need for it but does it have value?
I guess I don't understand how this works. We're there 4 bolt bellhousing
patterns on early 351C's? Am I misunderstanding the usage of "bolt pattern"?

Cullen,

The dash 1 ZF attaches to the bell housing with 4 bolts (studs), and requires a different
bell housing than the dash 2.

John