[DeTomaso] Valvoline oils (AMSOIL now)

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu May 5 12:05:44 EDT 2011

Once again... :-)

I think this is a fairly new product...my Amsoil supplier just mentioned it.  10W-30 and 20W-50 high zinc
content with strong corrosion inhibitors.  Good for older engines, weekend cruisers and long-term storage.
Sounds like it was made with Panteras in mind.

https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/zrt.aspx?zo=1606470

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa