[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Insurance.

Orville Orville at Rubyglass.com
Wed May 4 22:12:00 EDT 2011

Ian,
Be sure to check out Grundy. http://www.grundy.com/collector-ins
I have had their coverage for 3 years and they are the only one that would
even consider sending me an email giving me permission and approval for
coverage on the track at Texas World Speedway, at no additional cost I might
add. I really like their agreed upon coverage for my GT5S.

Orville
GT5S # 9469

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On
Behalf Of Ian Hannington
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 6:19 PM
To: dave at damardirect.com; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Insurance.

Nope not high risk at all, if anything lower risk than the old house.

Yeah the whole thing kind of stunned me too and I was going to try to talk
to someone higher up but figured why.  If they don't want my business, why
should I go through any trouble to give it to them when there are plenty of
other companies out there.  So I got a quote from Heacock for $15 more per
year and I even told them what happened with BJ and she said "That's the
dumbest thing I've heard of, we'd never do that".

So it's goodbye BJ, hello Heacock!

Ian