[DeTomaso] Barrett-Jackson Insurance.

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Tue May 3 13:11:44 EDT 2011

I just moved to a new house and in the process my renewal notice from
Barrett-Jackson Insurance was never forwarded to my new address.  So today I
get an email saying that they have cancelled my insurance due to non
payment.  Ok, so I call them and explain what happened and they tell me that
they cannot reinstate me because they are very strict on the nonpayment
issue,  If you don't pay they will never insure you again.  Now I know I
should have called when I first moved a month ago, but I knew my policy was
up for renewal soon and figured I would just send in my change of address
with the payment....My mistake, I guess.

Anyway, now I need insurance.  Haggarty gave me a quote of $900/year, not
good.  What is another good Classic Car insurance company to go with?

Ian