[DeTomaso] NPC - Where are vehicles made.

Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Mon May 2 15:18:38 EDT 2011

I hate Japanese cars. Nothing will ever make me buy one even if at 99% made here. The design and profits go overseas anyway.

I swore an oath of allegiance when I became a citizen and it means something to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com] On Behalf Of Bill Lewis
Sent: 2011-05-02 14:16
To: D-Tommy WKGreenway; detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] NPC - Where are vehicles made.

Whoa, Doggie - who would'a thought this.  You think it is the truth!!!  What % of vehicles are American-made!!!
>From a website: CarProShow

Top TrucksThe midsized Dodge Dakota at 84 percent, has just a bit more North American content than the full-size Toyota Tundra, at 80 percent. The Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon come in third, with 75 percent. For those who are curious, the 2011 report shows the Ram truck at 70 percent, the Chevrolet Silverado at 61 percent, and the Ford F-Series at 60 percent.
This is an old thread, but is my Tundra more American than my old Z71 Chevys that I bought  several times, to be patriotic???     ---Bill