[DeTomaso] Installing a stainless firewall panel/cover

rimov at charter.net rimov at charter.net
Sun May 1 23:13:20 EDT 2011

When I installed my stainless firewall:

The old insulation had been removed.

Dynamat extreme was installed over original firewall

A layer of Cool-it mat was placed over the Dynamat with some double
stick tape

The firewall was affixed with just four (4) 5/16 inch stainless hex
button head bolts and lock nuts in the cabin.

I thought the cabin was much quieter and cooler after the installation.

Paul