[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 80, Issue 31-Hard Launches

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:32:15 EDT 2011

I also have a high horsepower 393 stroker and it hooks up immediately, if I
want to spin the tires or revert to amy inner 16 year old
( who NEVER bought $1,000 worth of  rear tires) and do a smokey burnout, I
have to nurse the clutch in and out by feel
( hard to explain this ) and induce wheelspin.

The car with all the suspension mods (I have never driven a stock Pantera
hard) is just plain glued to the road,

Start it, Gas it and it Goes like an electric slot car.

Michael Shortt