[DeTomaso] classifieds summary - cars and a few parts

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 10:08:05 EDT 2011

Good Morning friends, here is some fun stuff I found on the net this
morning.

Cars:

ebaymotors 9372
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290550995780&
viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123>    I don't normally show
references to ebay, because everyone knows how to look on ebay, but the
black 85 GT5 9372 caught my attention. I like this car, but what is really
entertaining is the description about the car:

32,000 original miles on "tack"... The "catalysis" converters are located
"in the muffler". .When it was reassembled the "dino" was at 525 HP. The car
"turns on" every time not like those big engines that have a a very hard
time turning over too turn on. ..

Just funny.if I was looking at an 85 thousand dollar car..I would probably
be distracted by the 12 year old they had write the description about it.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/2296558765.html    twin turbo "71"
with a late model front end for 40 grand in LA. Claims 800 horse. He's
selling it because he has "no need for it".who needs 800 horse?  ;)

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/ctd/2294580813.html  I think ive seen this
car listed before.today its in sanfransico.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/2294577733.html   another car in
sanfransico with no pictures and very little detail, but intriguing that he
is so open to trades and offers.who knows what he might want for it or what
it is?

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/cto/2272218380.html  yellow 72 in NM.very
clean looking from the photos.this was listed last time I checked, but maybe
the price has come down? Not sure.price seems fair upon first glance to me.

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/2273525321.html   this car has been out
there off and on for a while.seller calls it MINT condition.not sure about
that.but its definitely orange.

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/2260750034.html  white pre L pantera in
Florida, priced at 79K.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/2264756875.html another white Pre L in
NY.50 grand

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/cto/2216723682.html  tricked out early
car with a body kit.55 grand.in Florida

http://delaware.craigslist.org/cto/2252110641.html  still trying to sell the
mystic paint car with all the body mods.hard to tell for me from the photos,
but the quarters and fenders look different somehow.like widebody but not
flared.headlight buckets deleted.etc? Hmmmmm..

Parts:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/2294003614.html    this is listed
under cars and trucks rather than parts...maybe because it cost more than a
lot of the cars I have owned.

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/2270617552.html  another ZF for sale
but with no price or description.in ohio.

http://slo.craigslist.org/pts/2272738505.html pair of stocks seats in CA for
150

Cullen