[DeTomaso] Fwd: MME?s 21st CENTURY CLEVELAND 2K CRATE ENGINE: THE FIRST OF ITS KIND

Cullen McCann cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 18:07:15 EDT 2011

Rob, you're my hero.seriously. Please post multiple videos on YouTube when
the transplant has been made.I even think you should peel out in a
neighborhood, narrowly missing an innocent bystander so we can all publicly
chastise you. it would be worth it to see her come to life with 640 horse...

If I had your money I would burn mine to keep warm at night..      ;)

That's cool..

Cullen