[DeTomaso] Fwd: MME?s 21st CENTURY CLEVELAND 2K CRATE ENGINE: THE FIRST OF ITS KIND

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 29 17:59:53 EDT 2011

For that money, I expect dinner and a movie.

I've talked to Michelle and Heather there and now I'm waiting for a builder
to call me back.   I'm probably a year out in my "master plan", but want to
know if it would be a direct bolt-on to an existing Cleveland setup. My 40
year old gal is tired and I'll trade out her guts for 640HP in a heartbeat
once I get to the engine part of my restoration....uh.....budget permitting.