[DeTomaso] MME?s 21st CENTURY CLEVELAND 2K CRATE ENGINE: THE FIRST OF ITS KIND

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Mar 29 16:50:49 EDT 2011

$5,000 out the door for a 2K crate engine?  And here I thought I
passed math class.

I wondered if it might be Tod's block but didn't think it could be if
they were offering an entire crate engine solution at this point.  I
didn't think Tod's block was that far long to be in production yet.
So is this more of a lost leader at this point?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home