[DeTomaso] Carpet

Ed Pike erpike at ymail.com
Mon Mar 28 21:26:40 EDT 2011

Hi Will:

I sent you some info a while back. I bought a carpt kit from PI Motorsport. I
was black which I really like and went in pretty well. I made sure to ask for
carpet padding when I ordered. If I remember correctly i had to cut the holes
for the seat mounting and the seat belt holes which wasnt a big deal. It was a
pretty easy install.

Ed...