[DeTomaso] Carpet

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 19:15:49 EDT 2011

look on my website, whole process documented with photos.

WWW.michaelspantera.com

kit was perfect, it is black which i like better than the original grey
weave.  some things need updating, i also haven't bought Coco mats in years.

Michael Shortt
On Mar 28, 2011 7:06 PM, "Will Demelo" <wdemelo at cogeco.ca> wrote:
> I’m contemplating doing the carpet (interior cabin) myself, hiring someone
or buying a kit from the vendors. Has anyone had good luck with the kits? Do
they fit well?