[DeTomaso] Great BBC racing documentary

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Mar 28 14:04:02 EDT 2011

I get the same message. Bastards! ;-)

Tomas

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at realbig.com
[mailto:detomaso-bounces at realbig.com]On Behalf Of MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sent: den 28 mars 2011 19:46
To: MACHWIL at aol.com; Detomaso at realbig.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Great BBC racing documentary

In a message dated 3/28/11 10 34 12, MACHWIL at aol.com writes:

> How are you. It's been awhile.
>
>  I would sure like to see the video you recommended but, it doesn't work
> for me. A bar across the  picture says NOT AUTHORIZED.or something to that
> effect.
>
>  Any ideas, anyone?
>
>  Bud Williams
>  6556

at the moment, and thus was able to see the show easily when Johnny first
sent me the link ths morning.  When I sent the link to you guys, I didn't
know
there were geographic limitations placed upon it (a barbaric concept in my
opinion!)

Turnabout is fair play though--I wanted to watch The Daily Show here, but
Comedy Central refuses to authorize it, and I got the same "not available in
your area" message here!

No virus found in this message.