[DeTomaso] Any experience with rivnut, nutsert, rivet nut tools

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:30:19 EDT 2011

i just sent you pix of mine, called Thread Setter.  I bought it at Grainger
Supply, cost a little over $100.  its nice, nut i saw a twin knock off at
Harbor Freight for 29 bucks.   so, i don't know if they are equal, i doubt
it, but 300% better?  you can see mine in action on my website on the trunk
latch adventure.
WWW.michaelspantera.com

Michael Shortt
 On Mar 27, 2011 5:41 PM, "Ken Green" <kenn_green at yahoo.com> wrote:
> The prices for the tools seem to go from $20 to $500.  if anyone has used
one that works well I would appreciate your comments.