[DeTomaso] A/C freon

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sun Mar 27 17:58:11 EDT 2011

Bill,

I forgot to mention in my earlier reply that if you just want to go to Freeze 12 I have everything you'll need to do it. We can take care of it at the pig roast if you're planning on coming? .. I f you want to go to 134a then as I and others have said it's a much bigger job and not likely doable in a one day tech session.

Gray