[DeTomaso] Bump Steer

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Mar 27 17:53:50 EDT 2011

Gary

Great work.  I really appreciate that you are sharing this project with us.
I am impressed when fabricators, like you and Goran, work out the
mathematical calculations to optimize the opportunity and figure out a way
to construct a solution.

I'd like to do the same if I had the tools; although, I admit it would be a
knowledge stretch for me as well.

Keep inspiring us

JT