[DeTomaso] Bump Steer

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Mar 27 09:26:52 EDT 2011

Like I said jack, that is not a fix; that just moves the parabolic arch
to where it is less of a problem in bump.The problem is the rack itself.

I have made my own measurements. I have looked at Teds info. His info
and mine are very close with the difference being slop in measurements
his or mine (likelly mine).

The Ackerman change in a stock rack is minimal when moved up and down
because the forward aft movement is small. It's hardly worth mentioning.

It is actually irrelevant in my set up because with my rack-box my rack
moves up and down only; unless i cut and weld.

Gary