[DeTomaso] FW: Looking for radiator thermo switch

Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT Konrad.Szwab at AlconLabs.com
Sun Mar 27 01:37:11 EDT 2011

Is the 11033B a drop in replacement that will bolt on using those lovely 7 mm nuts ? The website did not have a picture.

I would like to use for now if I can something simple and replace the radiator later on w/ a bigger one. For now I just would like something a bit better than the override switch I hooked under the dash to turn on the fans after I start the car.

The 7 mm nuts under the bar for the headlights make for some exciting moments.

Konrad Szwab
Alcon Houston IT
(713) 295-4329
From: Julian Kift [julian_kift at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:03 AM
To: Szwab,Konrad,HOUSTON,IT; De Tomaso List
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] FW: Looking for radiator thermo switch

Wilkinson list them 11033A primary fan (158F) and 11033B seconday fan (185F) for $25.03 each. He also offers solder on adapters to convert to more modern hex style switches for when those 7 mil studs give up and break off.

I'm sure Hall and others would carry them as well, some vendors seem to list mostly aftermarket parts on their web catalog.

Good luck,
Julian