[DeTomaso] news

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 26 03:02:17 EDT 2011

Sue...

You got me...I'm no Richard Burton, or any of those actor types of that ERA!

I will say at least with my Pantera when one of it's flaws pops up if I can't deal with it right then I can just walk away and she'll be there when I come back! lol

At this time in my life...I could go for a Gal that drives a Pantera! Got any Single Pantera driving girl friends that might interested in a NO Richard Burton type? lol

My Pantera's name is STREGA.
Curt