[DeTomaso] Heater control valve

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 03:28:47 EDT 2011

Mike,

I have an original valve in my car and it definitely doesn't look like the
one in Wilkinson's picture below. Mine can be disassembled easily.
It's o-ring is an available size and if it's regreased every 10 years or
so it works like a champ.  Although you can't adjust the cable so it
both fully closes and fully opens, so I adjust it so it fully closes for
more comfortable summer driving.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505