[DeTomaso] Parts for Rear Uprights

doug351c doug351c at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:44:20 EDT 2011

I have the gun drilled shafts on mine (can't remember who from) but if I try
to lube the setup using their zerk fittings, it balloons the end cups,
leaving them more vulnerable to water entry.  Has anyone else run into this
problem with the rear upright zerks or who knows of a solution to this
problem?

I've ended up not using the zerks and just disassemble and regrease every 5
years.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505