[DeTomaso] MSD digitally programmable dizzy

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Mar 25 12:37:55 EDT 2011

 MSD has a new Digitally Programmable 6A-L box that, with a laptop, allows you to digitally program your
distributor curve.

http://tinyurl.com/MSD-digital-programmable

Online low pricing seems to be around $350

Anyone have comments or knowledge on this?

Seems the technology has been available in the high-end units prior to this 'street' version.

2511 has seemed to need some dizzy work, but the hassle of pulling, curving, installing, evaluating, then
perhaps doing it all over if results seem off has kept me from doing anything.

This sure seems like a nice alternative. Put this in place and then keep working the curve until satisfied.

Larry - remember when we thought the addition of 'computer crap' seemed
            to signal the end of hot rodding?  ;-)