[DeTomaso] Powerjection

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:28:35 EDT 2011

Even if you don't want to go the DIY route (assembled modules
regularly appear on E-Bay with harnesses for $300-$800) this page can
really help with understanding EFI tuning.  These are gas law
algorithms so remembering that you *had* high school chemistry is
probably the only prerequisite.

http://www.megamanual.com/v22manual/mfuel.htm

sean

--
"Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso