[DeTomaso] Blow through carb for turbo

Jerry R Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Wed Mar 23 19:39:37 EDT 2011

I have found Barry Grant carbs built specifically for blow through
applications.  They ave the sealed butterfly throttle axles and solid floats
also changes to handle the differnt pressures in the venturi.  Hopefully
they have all that figured out at this point.  I think 10 lbs is all that I
am man enough to use.

Thanks