[DeTomaso] Heater control valve

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 22 22:35:55 EDT 2011

Rob
It may be that if you hadn't wasted a portion of the flow to feed the heater
on hot days, the increased flow through the rad might have prevented or
reduced the overheating. Any pressure from the outlet of the water pump that
doesn't go through the rad will reduce the maximum cooling capacity of any
given system.
JMO
Barry