[DeTomaso] best antifreeze/water mix

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Tue Mar 22 22:19:00 EDT 2011

Dear Michael,

           I have no disagreement with the points in the article you
reference, but I do not think that it will produce a notable temperature
drop in a Pantera.   With my various Pantera engines I typically install
them with straight water and de-bug them with straight water while I
fiddling with them.   I have not seen any difference in engine temps either
with the Pantera water temp gauge or with the infra red temp gun.   The 100
% water engine temps aren't different than the 50/50 anti-freeze/water
engine temps.   I wish it weren't true.

                 Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles