[DeTomaso] Heater control valve

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 16:29:38 EDT 2011

Larry,

    Did you consider the electric heater pump system described by John Taphorn:

http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/Technical/Pantera_Cooling-JTaphorn.pdf

and I think suggest my Mike Trusty?  It requires some plumbing changes but has the advantage of getting the water lines out of the cockpit.  Used Mercedes pumps seem to sell for about $70:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/c280-c230-clk430-slk230-c43-WATER-PUMP-ELECTRIC-HEATER-/230504897711

Ken