[DeTomaso] Heater control valve

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 22 14:26:13 EDT 2011

This really has me interested. Can we get hold of the installation manual
electronically to help plan out:

Is is consuming power in the open or shut position or only when changing
positions?
What is the switching interface?
      A single or dual pole switch?
      A dual-directional spring-loaded switch (like an antenna switch)?