[DeTomaso] Gumball pantera reverse shifting issues back again

peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net peter-kovacs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 11:39:04 EDT 2011

I had a similar experience where a proper adjustment was 'null and void' after a short drive. The prior owner had a nice chrome bolt in the linkage that was just a hair too long so while the bolt felt tight, it wasn't secure. Readjust then tighten all the linkage nuts and bolts making sure the are indeed holding. Hopefully this will help you find your magically disappearing gears as it did for me...thanks to Mark Tumbarello. Good luck!