[DeTomaso] Valve train

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:51:23 EDT 2011

One area often overlooked with custom cam & valvetrain is pushrod length. Did your builder go through the geometry and determine pushrod length or use generic?

Wasn't there also a prior discussion and suggestion to use a 1.6 rocker ratio on the exhaust side, obviously you would want to make that decision at camshaft selection time to get the overall desired lift.

Julian