[DeTomaso] Forum protocol question

msm at portata.com msm at portata.com
Sun Mar 20 17:28:26 EDT 2011

Hi Kirk,

You are certainly welcome to post here or on the POCA website.  We would love to hear about what you have cooking.

You can post in this forum, though without photos.

You can post on the POCA website forum and include photos and videos.  There is even a cool way of posting eBay auctions in the forum.
http://www.poca.com/index.php/forum

You can post photos, videos, and text in a POCA photo album then reference the photos in this email forum.  You are welcome to post personal and business photos.
http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery
http://www.poca.com/index.php/gallery/aht

You can post for-sale items in the on-line POCA Mart
http://www.poca.com/index.php/store/pm

You already have an entry on the Vendor map and Vendor list page.
http://www.poca.com/index.php/store/vendmap
http://www.poca.com/index.php/store/vendlst

You have your own POCA webpage where you can have any content you want.
http://poca.com/index.php?option=com_svmap&id=9&user_id=9&type=0&Itemid=102

Here is an example of a Vendor page that has content:
http://poca.com/index.php?option=com_svmap&id=3&user_id=3&type=0&Itemid=102

Let me know if you need any help setting things up.

Mark