[DeTomaso] Forum protocol question

Cullen1972 cmccann1972 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 16:04:36 EDT 2011

Hi Kirk! Good to hear from you sir. Obviously I'm one of the guys who posts the stuff for sale, and u know we chatted about this offline one time, but I just want to go on record for a vote of "yes" to please show the forum your latest work. I think if it similarly to when Gary W. shows us his incredible craftsmanship on his projects. Even though he isn't selling anything, I love seeing the developments in what's available on the market, and what's being done to build projects and further  the knowledge base. Obviously the stuff I post is like u said, just to inform the community, not my stuff, but I am a do-it-yourself whenever possible so these things interest me. If this forum is not the place for that then I need to know as well. One forum contributor told me last time this came up, that there is so much NPC discussion here about stuff that has nothing to do with cars at all, that it would be hard to see an argument against, but I'm all ears as well.

Cullen

Sent from my iPhone.