[DeTomaso] Forum protocol question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Mar 20 15:55:05 EDT 2011

I say it's perfectly okay for the occasional post regarding new,
upgraded or interesting parts for the Pantera.  As I think Julian
pointed out, a constant barrage of email solicitations is probably not a
good thing, but to let the community know as a whole something is
available, I think this is a good venue.  I actually look forward to
some of those being out hear (seemingly alone) in Spokane, WA, it's good
to see this kind of thing.

I would say it's best to post it on the PI forum -and- POCA Forum, then
create an email to this list with a link to either or.   At a minimum,
what many people do is post on the PI Forum and link in an email here.
I think Larry Finch has a routine of posting that way -and- on the POCA
forum.

You might want to remind folks about that cool new truck tub you created
too.  There should be some folks ready to buy if they are currently
available. :)

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie