[DeTomaso] Forum protocol question

Kirk Evans kre at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 20 14:14:58 EDT 2011

Forum protocol question---I posted 3 new versions of the bulkhead reduction kit or flat fire wall modifications on the P.I. forum under Parts for sale and the Community news forum listed below. The new versions are in very basic form for those hands-on builder/owners who want to save money by doing more work yourself. The descriptions are posted on the P.I. community news forum under http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8250045562/m/1591022895 Also the covered and non-covered  versions in standard bulkhead panel or fast engine access style will be on sale through April.

My question is in the future should I post the information directly on this site, post the info on the other POCA forum and link to it on this site,  post the P.I. link the same or not post and parts or new material on this site at all? It seems that listing  "for sale" items----cars or parts is often followed by "I'm just the messenger" (don't shoot me tone) and for the life of me don't understand this. If the forum was to become someone's single selling tool, that could be viewed as a problem but so many Pantera owners are looking for good deal items and if your not on line looking at every posting daily, things just slip by. I'm seldom on line looking because of limited time with family commits, a grandson who lives with us and my current car rebuild which is close to final primer and paint soon to be on it's way back to northern California---now Nebraska---just got off the phone with the owner..

If I should not post anything about AmeriSport new parts or sales, please advise off line unless the forum's upper management would like everyone to know the rules if there are some---I'm old and very politically incorrect---but I will be happy follow the guidelines.

Thank you

Kirk

.