[DeTomaso] Space City Pig Roast

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Mar 17 20:46:11 EDT 2011

This is an open invitation to De Tomaso owners.

Space City Panteras has held a genuine pig roast at Gray Gregory's Ranch each Spring going back to 2008.  It has been an enjoyable event that includes an all day tech session which has been known to last even longer.

If you have a De Tomaso that can make the trip, extra frequent flyer miles burning a hole in your pocket or the need to get away to cooler climes, you are invited to join us.

We may even be able to fetch you at the airport. Let us know if we are in your plans!

Event:           Space City's 2011 Annual Spring Pig Roast

Objectives:    Enjoy the camaraderie of our De Tomaso buddies
                    Work on a few Panteras so they are even faster
                    Enjoy traditional southern BBQ and beer
                    Record attendance of Texas Panteras for a photo shoot

When:         Saturday, April 9th, 2011    Tech session upon first arrival; BBQ served up at noon

Where:        Gray's Ranch, Clemons Switch Rd, Pattison, TX

Food:         As has been the tradition, Space City funds the pig and Gray's talented ranch hand, stays through the night tending to the smoker.  The rest of us contribute the sides, drinks, fixings and dessert.

JT
Event Organizer