[DeTomaso] The ultimate response to poor customer service....

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Thu Mar 17 14:51:59 EDT 2011

It's soooo hard not to take a shot at China, so I must.

In fact, ALL people who pay taxes should destroy everything of value that
they own that is crap so we can get this economy going when they buy new
ones... but sadly that would probably help China more than any other country
:)

Rob "Buy anything but Chinese and Venezuelan (That means Citgo Gas)"
DuMoulin