[DeTomaso] MD free $ offer.

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Mar 17 10:18:02 EDT 2011

Ooops?

Any car (with proper safety equipment) can be entered in a higher speed class.  the angry  puppy can correct me if I'm wrong, but it would seem the car would have to be driven FASTER than the Mad Dawg.

The object here is to get the duffers off the porch and on the road.

And, to all the folks that will be saying "Boy, I wish I had _____ at least once!"

FWIW, most canNOT imagine the the satisfaction of being part of a 10 (ten) car Pantera team (only 7 trophies? WTF?) and seeing all the corvette drivers crying!  Well worth the cost of competing.

Of course, watching Mad Dawg dancing [1] with 3 of the biggest corvette drivers = priceless!

The older I get, the better we were . . . .

Grouchy & Dirty?      BUT NOT ON THE PORCH!

Now, if we could get the MD to quit dragging his butt on the carpet . . .

"This has pretty much been an ongoing challenge that nobody has ever
taken up.  I think Mad Dog finally just gave up on it.  The deal was
you had run a street licensed Pantera and gain an average speed
-faster- than him.  At the time he was running in the 160 group.

If the challenge is still available, we'll have to take it up with
him.  Why, do you have a street licensed Pantera that you can enter in
a higher speed class than Mad Dawg in an ORR?"

[1] either a fist fight or rasslin' match, depending on where you were sitting

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5962 (20110317) __________

http://www.eset.com