[DeTomaso] Going NORDO....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 17 09:15:56 EDT 2011

....which is airplane talk for "No Radio".

I ordinarily am able to log on and check my De Tomaso e-mail from anywhere
I go, including garden spots in Afghanistan and Iraq.   However, I'm going
to riding dirt bikes in Death Valley for the next four days and won't be able
to log on until Sunday night when I'll be in So-Cal for a few days.

So if you e-mail me privately and I don't respond, don't take it
personally!   I'll get back to you pronto Sunday night. :>)