[DeTomaso] Mad Dawg offering $s to any faster street licensed Pantera?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Mar 16 19:29:19 EDT 2011

Ken,

This has pretty much been an ongoing challenge that nobody has ever
taken up.  I think Mad Dog finally just gave up on it.  The deal was
you had run a street licensed Pantera and gain an average speed
-faster- than him.  At the time he was running in the 160 group.

If the challenge is still available, we'll have to take it up with
him.  Why, do you have a street licensed Pantera that you can enter in
a higher speed class than Mad Dawg in an ORR?

Asa Jay

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home