[DeTomaso] Radiator Install Progress

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 21:13:16 EDT 2011

In a message dated 3/15/11 17 48 27, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> I think I have a 5 core Hall Radiator, very, very thick.

Here is what you have:

http://hallpantera.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product.cgi?d=hallpantera-inc&
item=20274

It's a rather unusual design, built to lie at a 45-degree angle.   The
theory is that the air will flow through it more smoothly, because the fins are
more or less parallel to the airflow and it doesn't have to make a sharp
upward turn, the way it does with a conventional radiator when it's laid
forward.   The air exits out of the wheelwells and under the car, so turning it up
to then turn it down is inefficient.

You are also apparently sporting two A/C condensors--one in the front and
one in the rear.

I would definitely have this Hall radiator repaired, and implement the A/C
condensor and get rid of the one in the rear.   As for the aluminum one, it
looks very nice, but it seems all rather unnecessary given that your
existing radiator is among the better ones available--and you already own it!